"the purple tape"

Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm On My New Shit

Oh God, Did you eat all that acid?



(Edited at: 2/21/05 12:27 pm)





2 For 5's

Piggy Bank

Gatman and Robbin' feat Eminem


Aye, Paris holla at me man, we do lunch or something, nah mean?!


New issue of Grind-Mode magazine..Tapemasta--I SEE YOU!

VH1 Goes Inside: COPS . CRACK. Vintage cops footage mixed with interviews from producers, camera men, even the OG officers. Big homey, in that barber shop all methed-out, crazy for that one. VH-1 has done done it again..I mean can Bam Margera and Xzibit really fuck with drunk Mini-Me, Flavor Flav (or is it Foofy Foofy?) and Biz Markie, the dudes creating shows over there are on their grizzly bear.

MIXTAPE MONDAY (Shaheem holla at me maan)


Amerie-Touch (Produced by Lil Jon)



Spinbad has a new radio show. In addition to his weekly spot on NYC's other radio station, and his syndicated show with Big Tigger, Spin will now host a weekly show on z100 @7pm. I am not mad at 3 radio shows, but wheres your mixtape game homey?! People, e-mail duke--tell him why your mad!

I never gave a damn about po-po/Joe's so gangsta makin songs bout my .44


VC got ups, but AI got his




Let's call this the you got knocked the fuck out section.



SEPERATED AT BIRTH?


My Baile Funk add-on: "the internet come-up" (Anyone have links for these?

No comments: