"the purple tape"

Friday, May 20, 2005

FRIDAY FREE FOR ALL



Ok first off fat fuckyou's to whoever has been stealing my cable..shits been up and down since Sunday..

So by now everyone has heard about the shit poppin down in ATL--now i do have both joints, but i'm kinda dropping a mixtape in a week--so why don't yall just wait and cop that shiiiiiii..in the mean time peep the Jeezy video for "Over Here" feat Bun B, and always remember, "I'm the shit bitch, I need toilet paper, and some air freshener nigga, fuck a hater!"

Its bittersweet because i'm amped that Pickin Boogers is back, but Gun Yoga seems to have done his best Reggie Miller, and gave up the game.

Speaking of games-when the Yanks leave Shea on the 7 train on Sunday afternoon, the Mets will have grabbed 2 outta 3 from the bombers, I will be in the building for the Benson v Unit game on Sat--holler at the bleacher seats!

With summer time around the corner, my tee game is about to get real!!!

No comments: