"the purple tape"

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HEATWAVE



Cassidy-B-Boy Stance
(VIDEO) Peep the 50 cent diss..

Gold Digger-Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

So i been home sick the last day or so, and i managed to catch up on some leisure reading, im open for new books so people add on!The first joint i ran through was James Frey's, "My Friend Leonard". It was a good fast read, and i was mad amped to hear that dude was doing follow up to "A Million Little Pieces", but this didnt have the edginess that the first book had.
My second was the newly paperback'ed "The Bad Guys Won", by Jeff Pearlmen which is perfectly summed up as "a season of brawling, boozing, bimbo chasing, and championship baseball with Straw, Doc, Mookie, Nails, The Kid, and the rest of the 1986 Mets, the Rowdiest Team to ever put on a New York uniform. MUST READ for any Mets fan. Now i remember the "Lets Go Mets" video, but i dont remember "Lets Get Mesmerized and even more importantly--how do i never remember hearing D-Straw's solo record?!?!?! Run DMC samples, shout outs to Eric Davis, the line, "I AINT SOFT, I EVEN GET PAID ON MY DAYS OFF!!"
This could possibly be the worst best athelete turned rapper effort on vinyl EVER!

While we're rapper/athelete tip peep the Andre Rison/Ghostface collabo "Fast Life"

Gangsta Grillz!!

2 For 5's
David Banner-My Gun
Remy Martin-I'm (Produced by David Banner)

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hi. I seem to be getting a bit lost looking for bling it on. Seems to be a lot of it around but finding just the right stuff about bling it on is taking me some time. I would like to say though you have a blinging good site here. Hope to get back sometime. Keep up the good work.