"the purple tape"

Thursday, April 07, 2005

KIDS GOTTA EAT!!

"I'ts been a long time since i left you, without a dope rhyme to step to"

Maaan, i been off my B-L-O-G, with the warm weather--so excuse the delays,. Plus i got the cd out there around the city. Sites are starting to show love, trust..the masses need this.

I'm gonna be all over today, so bare with me..first and foremost..fuck Time-Warner cable! The DVR box i pay way too much for is a piece of shit, but thats just the tip of it. Although, i don't know the specifics of it--Time Warner and MSG are in some sort of pissing match, and it ultimately results in the Blacking-Out of a shitload of both Knicks, and Mets games. (Not that i really want to see the Mets play right now), but it will be a long-ass summer if this shit doesnt end soon. This site has been launched to 'provide a voice for New York sports fans' so play your part!

In continuation with my little UK hip-hop phase, I wanted to go check out this kid Sway Dasafo, but i missed out on this joint last night, but I did get my hands on the new mix cd, and im excited to chop through--and get some audio up. (plus i heard a banger Mark Ronson did for him--that audio WILL NOT be thrown up though) Word is, dude is gonna rock out the EVR show on Friday with Fader ot Catchdeisel--whoever does that show.

" The rhymes you spit can embarrass the city/while my game bags dames like Paris and Niki "

Shawn Kemp loves his weed and coke. Word is dude got bagged a couple of days ago, and guess the team didn't see the warning signs. If he isn't blown in this picture, I can't call it. Damn, anyone have the Ras Kass freestyle from Stretch and Bob, where he said somethign like "Everywhere I go, I move with a 40 on my chest like Shawn Kemp"--classic !

No comments: