"the purple tape"

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'VE BEEN THINKING ITS FRIDAY ALL DAY



Ya know, this blog shit is like whatever. I check ALOT of blogs daily, and I mean maybe its me, but my shit looks like vomit--half the time i'm all over the place--I don't show link love like i should, I dont blogvertise, and I definitely don't serve up any deep thought out shit-fuckit, I don't even write well! In any case, I guess people obviously check it though (even though no one comments) I guess i'm just on that 4am, why did i go through a pack of cigarettes in a day type shit right now..It is what it is, and fuckit imma stick with it cause it can only get bigger...and in continuation with the Wu undertone this shit was created under imma go out and say it..I'm the ODB of this shit--cause there is noo father to my style..


:In Scrappy's Voice:
Kay-kay-kay-kayyyyy
So the Metropolticians at 3 in a row! Good seats, Clemens on the mound, an extra innings win, dudes in Houston jerseys getting thrown beat downs..I'm ready to go back!


SONNY BONOHO (thats pronounced bone-a-hoe)
Straight from the NW--Seattle stand up! (Do i even know anyone in Seattle?) Peep out his site, then go check out the video, "Get Down" features Georgia Durt fam, Playboy Tre.

WHO?


2 For 5's-D-(Block Edition)
Sheek Louch-Don't Stop (LINK REMOVED)


Dirty Money Records (Cutmaster C, The Come Up DVD) continue to push BK's own Gravy. The new street cd titled, "Without a Doubt" is basically is 20 plus freestyles over all BIG and JAY beats...but it doesnt stop there!! The entire artwork (doublesided 4-panels) is Gravy jacking the Reasonable Doubt Cover down to the same hat, pinstriped suit, cigar in his mouth. The inside has Gravy's grill, in his best Ready To Die pose. They kid must have a deal with WB already cause the logo is all over this piece, plus Kevin Liles is credited as executive producer--since when do people put credits on a mixtape I can't wait to see if this is embraced or rejected. Here's some joints to make your own call.


Lyrical Swords
I first found out at Poplicks then came across the boy's ill Balance writeup (who i also co-signed here) [PEEP THE BOYS SITE TOO!] I don't really know what dude's affiliation with the Source but boy does he air out some sheeeeiiit! BEST SOUNDBYTE:(But first, I'mma listen to some Sly Boogie, cause that motherfuckas raw--and i love the Wesside!)

No comments: