"the purple tape"

Sunday, March 06, 2005

BENTO BOX


Welcome to fuckin Deadwood! We'll the first episode of the second season jumped off last night forrilla, Shootings, fucking, Swearengen one-liners, definitely my must-check for Sunday evenings. Thank God, I couldn't deal with another letdown.

With that said--i'm out for mini Eurotrip this Thurs--imma try to hold it down as much as possible-im grabbing up extra batteries for the digital cam and intend on using this as my bible. I'm sure my St. Patty's day excursion to Amsterdam will be wild--but i'm open for suggestions, as this is my first time over the pond since i was a young chap. If its about sneakers, gear, or music holler at my passport.

My man, i didn't know of any confusion, but its a solid look anyway.



Cop This!

2 For 5's
Chamillionaire-Hustler Freestyle
Phone Skit

I missed this over the weekend, i gotta get out to one of these, being a pk slope resi and all--im just scared of getting jumped by bloggers and hipsters.

Lemme get my Chris Berman on..

Eric Montross is off somewhere smiling, while Trajon Langdon cries...

Showtime boxing is that shit right now, I caught the Lacy v Williams fight, and this kid is like a mini-mike!!! Dude is ferocious forreal--i don't have any dope pics of him or anything really music-related but i know homeboy got whooped up in the olympics this summer. Jeff "Left Hook" Lacey

Who makes the personell choices here?

STACKIN'

(think bangin' in little rock)

No comments: